Saturday 26 September 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge #24

Two cards in one week, aren't I doing well. Well not really especially compared to a lot of you out there in blogland. I do have another challenge in mind though so let's see if I can make it three!

This card is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge and is a just the kind of sketch I like to follow.

The papers used are Basic Grey Cupcake and I've tried to distress the edges, but don't think I've got the knack of that yet. I added some raffia to make a colourful band across the middle. Sentiment made using Word. The little lady is an Ollyfant stamp from the Picnic set. I bought a few sets of these at the recent Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza in Harrogate, where the ladies from my craft club had a great day. I've coloured her with my Copic Markers (I'm so enjoying using these markers - must get more!!! - feel an addiction coming on!).

Thanks again for dropping by. Have to hurry now because I'm going out for breakfast with some of my friends from Church. Bye for now.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. such a cute card susan...thanks for joining in the fun at PTW...hugs kath (GDT) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete