Saturday 28 March 2009

Crafty Goings On Challenge

Over at Crafty Goings On they have a challenge and the Blog Candy is a set of 72 Copics Markers (would love to get my hands on these). The challenge is to create a card which uses a downloaded or a stamped image that has been coloured in.

This card is made using Papermania Oriental Spice papers with Angel Kisses Hydrangea flowers in Heavenly Blue. I am rather fond of the Elisabeth Bell stamps by Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits, so again the image is 'Penpal' coloured using watercolour pencils and I surprised myself with how much I liked the colour combination I used. I think the brads were Papermania and I handwrote the sentiment. The sketch used for this was a Papertake Weekly Sketch on 12 January.

Enjoyed doing this card, hope you enjoy looking at it.

1 comment:

  1. Fabby card Susan - good luck with the candy!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete