Sunday 5 April 2009

A Very Pink Card!

When I started this card, I didn't realise just how pink it was going to turn out. The sketch from Saturday Sketch was in pink, but this isn't part of the sketch I followed, it just happened that way. So here's the card.

The little cutie in the image is a Gorjuss Girl, again from Sugar Nellie, called 'Sent With Love'. I've painted her using watercolour pencils. The papers are English Paper Company Get Groovy and the ribbon, brads and main flower are all Papermania. The smaller pink flowers are from a sprig of silk flowers I had in my stash and I used them to create the frilly border along the ribbon band. Hope you like the card and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, I love your pretty pink card. Love the way you have used the flower petals for the scallops, very clever idea :o)
    HUgs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete