Saturday 11 April 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 8 - Tiets Sketch #2

Being an admirer of many of the Sugar Nellie stamps, I've decided to start playing in the Sugar Bowl, so here is the card I've created for the Sugar Bowl Challenge where the prize is 6 Sugar Nellie stamps of the winner's choice.


The papers used are all Laura Ashley Traditional Collection and the flowers are Angel Kisses Hydrangea Heavenly Blue and Midnight with Papermania brads. The pretty little girl with her kitty is a Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellie called 'Purrfect Friend' (for some reason it isn't showing on the Funkykits site at the moment, might need restocking). I moved the kitty nearer to the girl so that it would fit in with the sketch better. This sketch really made me work, but I really like the finished effect, although I think my colouring could still do with improving, I could do with some of the wonderful Copics Markers that I've seen used.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. You made a great card by using the sketch from Tiets. Nice design paper and lovely image.
    Gr.Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweet card, love the gorjuss girl and the papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and gorgeous, love it :)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge!
    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her red hair. Great card.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card. The colours are great!

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete